the view at 65 is worth it

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A tranquility moment

I had been acutely aware of the amount of stress during graduate studies in such a compressed time frame as our May, 2010 Spring Institute at the University of Alberta. Very soon I realized that this stress was not just my own. The faces of everyone showed how we hit saturation and could go no further unless we took a moment to regroup, repair, and re-kindle. For that reason I created a 3 minute little video clip using my drawings as a moment of reflection, with no dialogue, no text, just a gentle sound track. My fellow cohortians appreciated the gift, so I decided to share the gift with you. It’s on Youtube, and here’s the link. Hope you can connect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plYeXDIV5vI

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit