the view at 65 is worth it

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I can't stop thinking

I should have known that going back to school at 65 would kick-start some remote trigger somewhere to creative thinking. And not about the study courses either. Like RAM, Random Access Meandering through a brain that’s been trained to think visually. Just can’t help it. It’s not that I don’t have anything else to do getting ready to go back to school. My mind teems with ideas, work-in-progress, if I want to sound professional. So, I’ve started a new series of fine art drawings to keep myself from getting into trouble. Plus, I’m tackling the arduous task of figuring out how to post reliable material into Wikipedia’s encyclopedic reservoirs. The news series is called “The Cerulean Dream Cycle.” So, if you’re really interested, think of it as my university “communications and technology” project and check it out on Wikipedia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit