the view at 65 is worth it

Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Four Weeks Later"



Just coming out of PSIBS, Post Spring Institute Blahs Syndrome. That and with all the intense studies that led up to the May session in Edmonton, left me pretty empty of any creative inspiration. I suppose that's the price of scholarly pursuits. Headaches on the left side of the brain and silence on the right side. I did manage to stay in touch with my coffee shop people drawing, but I knew one day I had to re-acquaint myself with my studio. So, I just sat there trying to think conceptually. Did a representational drawing and then an abstract, but my Masters research project kept taunting me to get back to the computer. Capitulation and confidence make and odd couple. But, today I'm on a roll again. Got some conceptual artwork on the go. One major highlight of course was our daughter's wedding and seeing all the grandchildren together. One such "flying angels" flew into my hands just be a special blessing that day. Tbc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit