the view at 65 is worth it

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

From the Scriptorium




Enough of the ideal outdoor shots. Here's where "Back to School at 65," happens. Two shots of the study room and the view from my window. Don't be fooled. I was not in the picture because I just stepped out for a vanilla latte. But otherwise, I'm there in the scriptorium from early morning to middle of the afternoon, sometimes later. Writing, thinking, browsing, managing files, planning, creating, and more managing of thoughts, ideas and assignments. Loving it, but finding the challenges daunting. The secret? Lots of lists and notes. You can see my time-frame calendar taped to the closet doors. It really works. My escape is the studio on the other side of the house. A new drawing awaits me impatiently. And a happy back-to-school to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit