the view at 65 is worth it

Friday, December 10, 2010

What happened to the light?


Sure there was "light at the end of the tunnel" in early December (my previous entry), but then I found out my next major course begins the first week of January 2011. I thought I'd have a few more weeks of R&R. Oh well. The course is titled: Organizational Communications.In literature there's a term called "pathetic fallacy," referring to nature itself being in sympathy with deeds committed. Perhaps the view over Nanaimo in my stormy sky photograph, taken yesterday morning, is a sobering reminder that there's still a whole lot of work to do. But, as I prepare to enter the second year of my "back-to-school-at-65" odyssey, I remain optimistic and motivated. Good grades are helping a lot too. Plus my second book of poetry, "Cold Winter Breath," is now published. If interested, just go to www.publishamerica.com and type my name in the search bar in the "authors's information" page. And last but not least, a blessed Christmas season to everyone, and best wishes for well-being and fulfillment in the new year, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit