the view at 65 is worth it

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

65 AND BEYOND

TO EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWED THIS BLOG - THANK YOU.
I have decided to take the social media plunge at age 68, and invite people to join me on Facebook to follow my journey as artist, author, and mentor. I finished my Master of Arts in Communication and Technology at the University of Alberta, and I am now a Doctoral Candidate at St.Stephen's College / University of Alberta. 

I finished writing the epic poem "Cerulean Odyssey." It took 8 years (2004-2012) and it's 10 volumes. Now I'm putting the finishing touches to a historical novel of WWII, titled "Sweet Bitter Spring." 

And yes, now you can follow me on Facebook for "65 and beyond".

http://www.facebook.com/65andbeyond

See you there....
Gerrit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit