the view at 65 is worth it

Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring Institute 2011 is finished



Three weeks of intense study, many presentations and finally today, our poster presentation in front of fellow students, staff, faculty, and the public, as they visit the displays in the Atrium of Enterprise Square in downtown Edmonton. The 4 x 6 poster is a graphic representation of each graduate student's abstract and methodology of his or her culminating research project. Then it's the long but beautiful drive back to my island home. One more core course to do in the Fall and between now, the Fall, and Spring of 2012, I will write my final project (thesis). That would mean the Master degree will be my 67th birthday present. Older but wiser. My supervisor is Dr.Gordon Gow, with whom I have worked during two independent study electives last year. I hope to post more photos of the Spring Institute when I get them. Thank you for keeping in touch. (That's me on the roof patio of the Art Gallery of Alberta in Edmonton ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit