the view at 65 is worth it

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Institute 2011







I'm off to the fair city of Edmonton to attend the 2011 Spring Institute at the University of Alberta. It has been a year since the last one and I'm a year older too. It'll be home for the next three weeks. I'll miss my family who stays behind and all my precious friends. But, soon that graduate stretch in May will be over too. I'm looking forward to an inspirational drive through the Rockies. Then the reunion of fellow cohort members at our Sunday afternoon get-together on the 1st. Truly amazing - the friendships that have been born out my graduate studies. That's an Edmonton sunrise you're looking at, and Enterprise Square which is the downtown campus of the University of Alberta. I will be living in the atrium and classroom and computer for three weeks. But there is a cafe in the atrium that serves awesome vanilla bean lattes. Ah, the tough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit