the view at 65 is worth it

Monday, October 18, 2010

"Monday, Monday...."



Remember that song by the Mamas and the Papas? Well, Monday, Monday is my early morning escape from this small island to indulge in drawing coffee shop people, writing and reading, including “hitting the books” for my graduate studies. Not a bad experience with a Starbucks Grande Vanilla Latte Extra Hot with and Extra Shot ( of vanilla ). Some errands perhaps, a drive into the mountains, and back by mid-afternoon, just in time to catch up on emails, eClass discussions online, and planning the rest of the week. Some would say perhaps “way too structured,” but I learned the structured skills in my fine arts journey and they work. And, believe it or not, I actually end up with spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit